5th Annual! Friday, July 6, 2018
Get Raffle Tickets NOW! $10. On Sale at Cultural Center, F&M State Bank, & Cenex in NYM and at Gene’s Sports Shop & P.S. I Love You in Perham.
- GRAND PRIZE: Custom-made spear house, painted by artists @ Fish House Festival July 6th
- SECOND PRIZE: Half Day Guided Fishing Trip with PT’s Guide Service
- THIRD PRIZE: Wildlife Painting by John Peeters, Minnesota Decoy Carver of the Year for 2017!
Schedule For The Day:
- 9am-4pm: Artists Paint Decoys and Fish Houses
- 10am-4pm: Wildlife Art & Decoy Show in Gallery
- 1-4pm: Fun in the street, games, food & drinks, live music by Red Herring Stringband
- 1-4pm: Art In Your Park kids activities Upstairs in Center
- 1pm: Youth Decoy Painting. Limited space; please pre-register*
- 3pm: Artist Talk in Gallery
- 6:30pm: Raffle Drawing & Live Auction!
*Youth Decoy Painting limited to 20 participants. Call to Register: 218-385-3339
Sponsored by East Otter Tail Darkhouse & Angling Association. Learn more at http://mndarkhouse.org/
In the Gallery from July 5-28, 2018: Annual Wildlife Art & Decoy Show
- Gyotaku Fish Prints by Becky Albright
- Wildlife Art by Diane McLeod
- Decoys by Jake Sazama, Tony Sazama, and Paul Sparks
- Artist Talk at Fish House Festival Friday, July 6th @3-4pm
Many thanks to our event sponsor/partner, the National Fish Decoy Association!
Learn more at: http://www.nfdadecoys.org/