Annual Artist Bazaar
Open to All Wednesday 11/18 – Saturday 11/21!
Members Only Sneak Peek Tuesday, Nov 17, 5-7PM!
All are invited to our 11th annual Artist Bazaar! We are excited to once again host this annual artist event to bring unique, handmade gifts to our communities and to honor local artists and the cheer of the holiday season!
This year the Artist Bazaar will be 4 days: Wednesday, November 18 through Saturday, November 21, 2020. The Stock-Up Sale will be Friday November 20 and Saturday November 21. Come early for the best selection of unique holiday gifts, and come later for the best deals!
NEW THIS YEAR — we will host a special preview event for MEMBERS ONLY on Tuesday, November 17 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. All Cultural Center members are welcome to attend. Get FIRST CHOICE of Artist Bazaar items, and enjoy refreshments and giveaways!
Also, another NEW 2020 BONUS — announcing a special KIDS ONLY shopping area! All items (many handmade) will be available for KIDS ONLY to purchase for just $1, $2, or $3! Bring in your kids and let them pick something special for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, or any special person in their life. A special THANKS to all the generous artists who contributed items for this special kids only shopping experience!
COVID precautions observed: masks required, limit 15 people at a time in gallery. If you are not a member but interested in becoming one, call us at 218-385-3339 or click here: Become a Member
If you are seeking a local source for:
- unique, one-of-a-kind artwork
- stocking-stuffers / small gifts
- checking off your holiday shopping list
- most items priced $5-$50
…then this Artist Bazaar is for you! We are thrilled to feature what our amazing local artists and makers have created! We will also have complimentary decorated gift bags and a self-serve gift wrapping station available for all shoppers.
Featured artists include:
- Joy Cooley – recycled sweater/fleece mittens
- Maria Koehler – wool socks
- Aryn Lill – tree slice paintings and ornaments
- Kent Scheer – tbd
- Blayze Buseth – porcelain tea cups/small figures, trays, tea sets (made on his residency in China)
- Kari Briscoe – items from recycled sweaters: Christmas trees, hats
- Gen Keranen – weavings, alcohol ink paintings, baskets
- Cheryl Bannes – jewelry
- John MacIntyre – jewelry
- Dusty Krause – bowls – leaf caste
- Bruce Engebretsen – Finnish wool socks and mittens
2020 Artist Bazaar Dates/Hours:
- Tuesday, November 17, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. MEMBERS ONLY SNEAK PEEK!
- Wednesday, November 18, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 20, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. STOCK UP SALE DISCOUNTS!
- Saturday, November 21, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. STOCK UP SALE DISCOUNTS!
Joining us for the hot deals?
Come in during regular hours Friday November 20 (10AM-5PM) and Saturday November 21 (10AM-3PM) for our BEST SALE OF THE SEASON on all items in the Artist Bazaar AND the Gift Shop! ALL ITEMS will be available at special discounts for these two days only!! The more you spend, the more you save:
- Spend $50 get 5% off
- Spend $75 get 10% off
- Spend $150 get 15% off
- Spend $175 get 20% off
AND–Cultural Center members get an additional 10% off their entire purchase! New members are always welcome: Become a member today!
Discounts apply to ALL Artist Bazaar AND Gift Shop items, including ALL current stock of iittala Finnish glassware, Scandinavian treats, and SO MUCH MORE!!