14th Annual Artist Bazaar
Fri Nov 24 – Sat Dec 2, 2023
Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Specials Nov 24 & 25!
Stock-Up Sale Fri Dec 1 & Sat Dec 2
All are invited to our 14th annual Artist Bazaar held in our beautiful historic gallery space! We are thrilled to once again host this annual artist event to bring unique, handmade gifts to our community and to honor local artists and the cheer of the holiday season.
This year the Artist Bazaar will be held over 6 shopping days! The Artist Bazaar will open on Black Friday, November 24 from 10am – 5pm, and continue on Small Business Saturday, November 25 from 10am – 3pm, with SHOP LOCAL SPECIALS to say “thanks” for shopping with us this holiday season!
The Artist Bazaar will continue on Wednesday, November 29 from 10am – 6pm (join us from 6-8pm at our Winter Fundraiser @ the City Hall Ballroom!); Thursday, November 30 from 10am – 7pm; Friday December 1 from 10am – 5pm, and Saturday December 2 from 10am – 3pm. There will be Stock-Up Sale Specials Friday & Saturday, December 1st & 2nd, and COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING on Saturday, December 2nd from 10am-3pm!
Come early for the best selection of unique holiday gifts, and come later for the best deals!
If you are seeking a local source for:
- unique, one-of-a-kind artwork
- stocking-stuffers / small gifts
- checking off your holiday shopping list
- PLUS, shopping LOCAL + supporting ARTISTS
…then this Artist Bazaar is for you!
We are thrilled to make available what our amazing local artists and makers have created!
Current Featured Artists:
- Joy Cooley – upcycled mittens for the whole family (including adorable new infant mittens!) and other functional fiber art treasures
- Kari Briscoe – repurposed wool sweater trees, recycled wool glasses cases, ornaments, and new this year — repurposed infinity cashmere scarves!
- Steve King – specialty stained glass items including tables, wine racks, and more!
- Gen Keranen – fiber arts, cards & seasonal decor
- Sandra Shaughnessy – “ceremoniously functional” pottery
- Carmen Nielsen – pottery
- Kent Scheer – repurposed wood and metal artwork
- Cheryl Bannes – jewelry & metal art
- Kathi Geiser – hand-beaded ornaments
- Woodsy Creative – wood checkerboards & more
- Paul Sparks – wood-carved birds
- Pam Robinson – artistic variety
- Lindsay Kennedy – cards
- Kate Schanning – cards
- Interested in joining this list? We’d love that! Call 218-385-3339 or email email@example.com. See below in “Seeking Artists” section for more info.
2023 Artist Bazaar Dates/Hours:
- Friday, November 24 | 10AM-5PM BLACK FRIDAY shop local specials!
- Saturday, November 25 | 10AM-3PM SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY shop local specials!
- Wednesday, November 29 | 10AM-6PM +WINTER FUNDRAISER 6-8PM @ NYM City Hall Ballroom!
- Thursday, November 30 | 10AM-7PM
- Friday, December 1 | 10AM-5PM STOCK-UP SALE discounts!
- Saturday, December 2 | 10AM-3PM STOCK-UP SALE discounts + COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING!
Want the best selection?
SHOP LOCAL on Black Friday, November 24 from 10AM – 5PM and on Small Business Saturday, November 25 from 10AM – 3PM for the best selection. Your reward for shopping local is FIRST CHOICE on all Artist Bazaar items!
Joining us for the hot deals?
Come in during regular hours Friday December 1 (10AM-5PM) and Saturday December 2 (10AM-3PM) for our STOCK-UP SALE DISCOUNTS on all items remaining in the Artist Bazaar PLUS all items in the Gift Store for these two days only!! The more you spend, the more you save:
- Spend $50 get 5% off
- Spend $75 get 10% off
- Spend $150 get 15% off
PLUS, Cultural Center members get an additional 10% off their entire purchase!
And, on Saturday, December 2 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., enjoy BEAUTIFUL COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING by Super Volunteers Lynn Kasma and Alice Martin. These gifts will be the prettiest under your tree!
Remember, our events are always OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Members help support our work through a financial contribution. We are so grateful for this support! Not a member yet? New members are ALWAYS welcome! Click below to learn more.Become a member today!
Shopping for Kids Too!
Once again this year, we will also have our KIDS ONLY items! A special selection of items will be available for KIDS ONLY to purchase for $5 or less! Bring in your kids and let them pick something special for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunties, uncles, or any special person in their life. A special THANKS to the generous artists and donors who contributed items for this special kids-only shopping experience!
Call 218-385-3339 with any questions.
We are seeking artists for our 14th annual Artist Bazaar! This will be your easiest holiday sales event! Simply bring your priced and ready-to-sell items into the Cultural Center on Tuesday, November 21 between 10am-3pm or Wednesday, November 22 between 10am-7pm and set them up, and we’ll do the rest! No need to be present to sell your items, we do that for you. This year we will be open for 6 days of sales, and we have special promotions planned for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, PLUS special discounts during the Stock-Up Sale December 1-2, AND complimentary gift wrapping on Saturday, December 2nd.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-385-3339 to sign up today!Artists: click here for all the details >