First Thursdays @Noon-1pm
$3 fee for supplies
Open to All!
Tired of the same old lunch routine? Come to the Cultural Center and try Art for Lunch! Bring your lunch–we provide beverages–and enjoy a short 45-minute art project! Classes will be led by Artist and Cultural Center Staff Member Cheryl Bannes.
Art for Lunch was launched in Spring 2018 and will now be extended through the Fall of 2018! Art for Lunch will continue on the first Thursday of the month, at noon, in the Cultural Center main Gallery space.
This is a great chance to quickly, easily, and affordably add some creativity to your life!
Fall 2018 Schedule:
- Thursday, September 6 – Make a Small Journal
- Thursday, October 4 – Weave a Small “Mug Rug”
- Thursday, November 1 – Crayon Batik
- Thursday, December 6 – Metal Embossed Ornament
Pre-registration requested–please call 218-385-3339 (to help with supply planning)–or just drop-in!
- February 2018 – Mardi Gras Masks
- March 2018 – Quick & Easy Fabric Basket
- April 2018 – Brass Wire & Bead Brooches
- May 2018 – Paper Birds
- June 2018 – Fun Plant Markers
- July 2018 – Beaded Bracelets
- August 2018 – Dried Flower Cards