Back by Popular Demand!
Locally Sourced Gift Sets
Prices range from $5 – $30
Ready to Grab & Gift!
Back by popular demand are our convenient Winter Gift sets! These are fun and super cute gift collections ranging from succulents, gift certificates, small handmade goods, artisan treats, and more. We have over 80 gift collections ready to be picked up and gifted!
Here’s a preview of some of our Winter Gift sets:
This year we purchased items directly from local businesses and artisans to help support their livelihoods! Shopping local and supporting local are cornerstones of who we are as a community organization, and we are proud to present these unique gift collections while upholding those values.
- Sandra Shaughnessy of Ottertail, MN
- Secret Garden of Park Rapids, MN
- Gene Hicks Coffee of Ely, MN
- Sota Cracklers candles of Saint Paul, MN
- Lost Highway Pottery of Vergas, MN
- Brad Wegscheid (Macaroni Circus) of Wadena, MN
- Cheryl Bannes (Fifth House Studio) of Wadena, MN
- Kowalzek’s Soothing Salves of Browerville, MN
- a.m. soap company of Bemidji, MN
- Lowell Bayerkohler pottery of Staples, MN
There were also some businesses and individuals who donated items to enhance our Winter Gifts. We are so grateful for the generosity of the following local supporters:
- Denise Peltier of New York Mills, MN — donated succulent plants
- Theisen Design Studios of New York Mills, MN — donated Owly Bean Roasters Coffee (Wadena, MN)
- Wendy Billie Yoga of Ottertail, MN — donated yoga class gift cards
- Roots + Wings Yoga of Perham, MN — donated yoga class gift cards
- Goose Group (Goose Gang, Nest, Wild Goose) of Perham, MN — donated $5 tokens
- Front 20 Outfitters of Perham, MN — donated fishing flies
Support the Cultural Center
These Winter Gifts are our new winter fundraiser! Due to COVID-19 we were forced to cancel our annual, in-person winter fundraising event. We hope that you will consider purchasing these gift sets for family, friends, or frontline workers to show your appreciation–and help support our mission of cultivating the arts in rural Minnesota!
Ready to purchase?
Stop by during our regular business hours or give us a call at 218-385-3339 to purchase and arrange curbside pick-up! Remember, these items are here for a limited time only and available while supplies last, so get yours before they’re gone.
Thank you for shopping local!