Travel Experience to ITALY!
Trip Dates: June 21-July 2, 2019
Must Register by September 1, 2018*
*If spaces remain, final deadline September 15, 2018. Initial meeting for travelers September 20, 2018.
We are thrilled to announce this exciting opportunity brought to you by the Cultural Center and More for Le$$ Tours! Register now (with $500 deposit) to join the tour. Only 25 spots available so reserve your spot NOW, before it’s too late!
From the tour guides, More for Le$$ Tours:
This tour is a fast-paced, see-as-much-as-we-can style tour. It will not be leisurely or relaxing on the beach style tour as we will be moving to a new city almost every day or two. We will be visiting one of the arts and culture centers of the world… Italy!
Most of our travel will be by train, like the locals do in this country. The train schedules usually run within a minute of their scheduled time, which means we will need to be ready to jump on or off at the appropriate times. Trains wait for no one.
Our intent is to give you a good overview of this country’s culture to allow you to see the similarities and the differences between Italy and the USA. We will also get to see some of the world’s greatest artwork including Michelangelo’s David. This journey should give you a small peek into the rest of the world.
From the Cultural Center:
Our vision is to connect people to artists and rich cultural experiences, celebrating the local and being a window to the world. This new collaborative project helps bring this vision to life! More information to come soon regarding programs and events leading up to the trip itself; our goal is that even if you aren’t able to actually board the plane to Italy, you still have the opportunity to learn about the culture! Check back for more info soon.
- June 21 – Overnight flight to Zurich, Switzerland
- June 22 – Train to Lucerne, tour the city & Lindt chocolate factory
- June 23 – 8-Hour Train through Swiss and Italian Alps to Venice, Italy
- June 24 – Venice: St Mark’s Square & Basilica, Rialto Bridge and Fish Market, Tour Doge Palace
- June 25 – Sour islands: Murano Island for glass blowing and Burano Island for lace making
- June 26 – Train to Florence, see Dom & Ponte Vecchio
- June 27 – See Statue of David in Accademia then choose Uffizi Gallery for paintings or travel to Pisa
- June 28 – Train to Rome. See Borghese Museum and garden
- June 29 – Roman Colosseum, Forum, Trevi Fountains, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, & Vatican City
- June 30 – Train to Pompei–spend day there and stay overnight in Sorrento
- July 1 – Sorrento tasting day: lemons, olives, cheese, pizza, and more!
- July 2 – Flight home
For only $3750, each traveler gets:
- Round-Trip Airfare
- 11 Nights Accomodations
- All Train Tickets and Travel Costs
- All Admission Fees
- All Fares and Tour Fees
- A Private Travel Guide
- Just bring along cash for eats and treats!
For more details or to ask questions or register, call the Center @ 218-385-3339 or More For Le$$ Tours @ 507-466-6611 or email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Must register with More For Le$$ and pay $500 deposit in order to hold your spot. Limited availability–register today!