Holiday Artist Bazaar and Stock Up Sale
This year’s Artist Bazaar and Stock-Up Sale will be held Thursday December 12 – Saturday December 14, 2019.
We are excited to once again host this annual artist event to bring unique, handmade gifts to our communities and to honor local artists and the cheer of the holiday season!
A few artist spots remain – contact Bonnie ASAP to reserve your place in this awesome holiday sales event!
Please check back for details about this year’s Bazaar or sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay in the know!
Dear Local Artist,
You’re invited to celebrate our 10th annual 2019 Artist Gift Bazaar!
We are eager to be offering quality, unique, locally-made arts and crafts to our communities, customers, friends and family!
This year the Bazaar will be 3 days: Thursday, December 12th – Saturday, December 14th, 2019.
As in the past, it is timed to coincide with our annual Stock-Up Sale, Friday-Saturday, December 13-14, 2019.
Please note, you are NOT required to be present during the Bazaar. Let our staff sell your artwork for you this holiday season!
We are on the look-out for local artists who can offer the following:
- stocking-stuffer/smaller gifts (and…we want to include a few larger items too!),
- items for shoppers finishing up their holiday purchases,
- most items under $50 (a few higher priced items are okay too!).
To participate in this year’s Artist Bazaar, please contact Gift Shop Manager Bonnie Guyer Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-385-3339 to reserve your spot by Tuesday, October 29.
Please feel free to email or call with questions too!
Items to sell:
- By Wednesday, December 4, you must provide a complete inventory list, including all product descriptions and prices. Please send via email by December 4 to email@example.com and bring a paper copy with you at time of drop-off.
- We will print a sticker with a bar-code for each item based on the complete inventory list you send in advance by email. When you set up your table, you can attach these stickers to your items. Having the stickers with bar-codes should speed up purchases during the sale itself.
- NOTE: We pay for Bazaar sales ASAP after the event (separate from the Gift Store quarterly payment).
- Set up dates will be Saturday, December 7th from noon-3pm OR Tuesday, December 10th from 10am-3pm, during which times you may set up your table as you wish. We do have tables for your use; you must bring your own tablecloth, displays, etc.
- Pick-up date is Wednesday December 18th from 11am-4pm. If necessary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other arrangements.
Holiday Stock-up Sale
Friday & Saturday December 13th & 14th, with an Open House Saturday December 14th from 10am-3pm.
Items from both the Artist Bazaar and our Gift Shop will be available at special discounts for these two days only!
It will be a fun and festive event, with refreshments and Lynn Kasma & Alice Martin’s beautiful free gift wrapping available to encourage lots of holiday gift purchasing.
If you are available to join us for the Open House, please do! Customers really enjoy meeting the featured artists. If you have a product that customers can sample, or an artistic process that you can demonstrate, that has been largely successful, in addition to making connections. Please contact Bonnie to make arrangements.
- Bonnie Guyer Graham
- New York Mills Cultural Center Gift Shop Manager
- phone: 218-385-3339
- email: email@example.com