Greater Minnesota organizations announced for RaiseMN Campaign Institute, June 30, 2021
GiveMN is excited to announce 14 organizations across Greater Minnesota with whom we will be partnering with as part of the current Campaign Institute!
The nonprofits taking part in this ongoing cohort will work with a RaiseMN fundraising coach to assess their organization’s current fundraising strategy, take part in group learning sessions with the full cohort, and receive three months of expert coaching to help create and get started working on some priorities of co-created fundraising strategies.
After the initial work with the full cohort, seven of these organizations will be selected to take part in the second part of the Institute, receiving three more months of personalized fundraising coaching and the opportunity to leverage a $5,000 matching gift as part of a fundraising campaign.
The Campaign Institute is a program of our fundraising coaching intitiative RaiseMN, and offered with the support and partnership of the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation.
- Agassiz Environmental Learning Center | Fertile
- Diversity Council | Rochester
- Duluth Community School Collaborative | Duluth
- Greater Fergus Falls | Fergus Falls
- History Center of Olmsted County | Rochester
- Itasca County Habitat for Humanity | Grand Rapids
- Longville Area Food Shelf | Longville
- Lyric Opera of the North (LOON) | Duluth
- Mentor North | Duluth
- New York Mills Regional Cultural Center | New York Mills
- Northfield Downtown Development Corporation | Northfield
- Oldenburg Arts and Cultural Community | Carlton
- Project Legacy | Rochester
- Programs for Aid to Victims of Sexual Assault | Duluth
The New York Mills Regional Cultural Center is thrilled to be part of this cohort, and grateful to GiveMN for the opportunity and support.