Second Thursdays from 12-1pm
$5 fee for supplies
Add creativity to your day!
Art for Lunch returns for Fall 2021! Join us for this monthly creative break designed to introduce participants to new materials and processes.
Held on the second Thursday of each month from noon – 1:00 p.m., the cost is just $5 to cover materials. Bring your own lunch and we will provide a beverage! Classes will be led by Artist and Cultural Center Programs Director Cheryl Bannes.
Art for Lunch was launched in Spring 2018 and continues on the second Thursday of each month, at noon, in the Cultural Center main Gallery space. Open to adults and teens ages 16+.
Join us and add some creativity to your life!
2021: Fabulous Fall Felting!
- September 9: Flat felt a card
- October 14: Flat felt using cookie cutters
- November 11: Needle felting a small creature
- December 9: Felt ornaments
Preview of Winter/Spring 2021: Crafts for Home & Garden
- January – Cultural Center closed
- February 10: Sculpey clay floral pin
- March 10: Punched metal votive holders
- April 14: Dot painting rocks
- May 12: Decorated herb pots
- June 9: Small wind chimes
Pre-registration requested–please call 218-385-3339 (to help with supply planning)–OR just drop-in!
We will continue to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines and ask that everyone please respect guidelines and each other to keep us all safe and allow programs to continue.