Hungry for Creativity?
Grab Art for Lunch!
Second Thursdays @ noon
$10 fee for supplies
Join us for a monthly creative break designed to introduce participants to new materials and processes.
Held on the second Thursday of the month from noon – 1:00 p.m., the cost is now $10 to cover materials. Bring your own lunch and enjoy a beverage on us! Classes are led by Artist / Cultural Center Artistic Director Cheryl Bannes.
2023 Art for Lunch Schedule
- January: NO ART FOR LUNCH
- February 9th: Watercolor Basics
- March 16th: Fabric Baskets for Spring
- April 13th: Needle Felt Flowers
- May 11th: Paper Quilling
- June 8th: Cyanotype; Sun Prints
- July: NO ART FOR LUNCH
- August 10: Open Studio
- September 14th: Acrylic Paint Basics
- October 12th: Alcohol Ink Switch Plates / Coasters
- November 9th: Needle Felt Coaster / Candle Mat
- December 14th: Wire Ornaments
NOTE: No Art for Lunch in January or July. In August, join us for Open Studio Style! If you have an unfinished project, bring it in and we’ll try to help you wrap it up! We will also have supplies out for experimentation including watermedia (watercolor, pencil, crayons, and pastels) and some small printmaking materials. All are welcome!
Join us and add some creativity to your life!
Pre-registration is requested — please call 218-385-3339 (to help with supply planning) — OR just drop in!
Art for Lunch was launched in Spring 2018 and continues on the second Thursday of each month, at noon, in the Cultural Center main Gallery space. Open to adults and teens ages 16 & up. Call us with any questions at 218-385-3339.