Hungry for Creativity?
Grab Art for Lunch!
Second Thursdays @ noon
$5 fee for supplies
Join us starting in February 2023 for a monthly creative break designed to introduce participants to new materials and processes.
Held on the second Thursday of the month from noon – 1:00 p.m., the cost is just $5 to cover materials. Bring your own lunch and enjoy a beverage on us! Classes are led by Artist / Cultural Center Artistic Director Cheryl Bannes. (NOTE: No Art for Lunch in January or July.)
2023 Art for Lunch Schedule
- January: NO ART FOR LUNCH (Cultural Center Closed)
- February 9th: Watercolor Basics
- March 9th: Fabric Baskets for Spring
- April 13th: Needle Felt Flowers
- May 11th: Paper Quilling
- June 8th: Cyanotype; Sun Prints
- July: NO ART FOR LUNCH (Summer Break)
- August: Watch our FB page and e-newsletter for an “Open Studio Day” to be announced.
- September 14th: Acrylic Paint Basics
- October 12th: Alcohol Ink Switch Plates or Coasters
- November 9th: Shrink Plastic Pins
- December 14th: Wire Ornaments
Join us and add some creativity to your life!
Pre-registration is requested — please call 218-385-3339 (to help with supply planning) — OR just drop in!
Art for Lunch was launched in Spring 2018 and continues on the second Thursday of each month, at noon, in the Cultural Center main Gallery space. Open to adults and teens ages 16 & up. Call us with any questions at 218-385-3339.