Let your voice be heard!
Vote by December 27, 2021
The question with the most votes WINS!
The Great American Think-Off committee has met and selected three choices as possibilities for the 29th annual Great American Think-Off question. Just to shake things up a bit this year, the committee is asking the public to help us make our final choice! Those choices are:
- Does the American Dream still have meaning?
- Which should be more important: personal choice or social responsibility?
- Has the pursuit of happiness improved or damaged American life?
This is your chance to let your voice be heard! Be part of the fun and place your vote to help us choose the 2022 Think-Off question. Must vote by Monday, December 27th. Give us your idea for a future question too!
In keeping with the true spirit of the Think-Off, the question with the most votes wins!
Here are all the important Think-Off dates to know:
- December 27: Deadline for voting to help select the 2022 question
- January 1: Great American Think-Off Question Announced
- April 1: Essays Due
- May 1: Finalists Announced
- June 11, 2022: 29th Annual Great Debate in New York Mills, MN!
Mark these dates in your calendar now! We invite all to be a part of the Great American Think-Off, whether it is helping us choose this year’s question, writing an essay, and/or attending the live debate this summer in New York Mills. Thanks for your support for the past 29 years! We hope to see you in 2022.
Click here to help pick the 2022 Think-Off question! >